17 January 2013

LOVED UP // PALM BEACH LOVE BASH




















































Wow! I know, this is a long post. But I just couldn't help but share all the love of this amazing Palm Beach wedding. So many heart felt and fun moments in one day. I may be a little biased seeing as the gorgeous bride and groom are two of my best friends (yes that's me in the bridal party) but hey that's my job as a best friend!! 
This wedding was also particular fun because I got to get my hands dirty with the ceremony styling as well as designing the invitations. I can't take all the credit though... Amelia (the bride) did all the hard work with the pre-planning and with her own amazing style (sometimes I think we may be kindred spirits) and the beautiful location, my part was pretty easy.

xx


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous!! Love everything about this. And you look stunning! Great colour bridesmaid dresses xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...