29 May 2012

one fine day






























Sunday's are probably my favourite day of the week. A day reserved for taking it slow, soaking up the glorious Sydney sun, lazy lunches or even spending the whole day under the doona. And then every now and again a Sunday comes along where I'm surprised by how much I can actually cram in.

Last Sunday was one of those great days... One Fine Day to be exact; a brand new boutique wedding fair that has filled a gaping hole in Sydney's wedding industry. For one day only Nadean from Photography by Nadean, From the Owl's Marissa and Jess from Oscar and Ruby brought together some of Sydney's best wedding vendors at the amazing Sun Studios.

A visual feast for the bride to be and even simple sticky beaks like myself, One Fine Day really is a breath of fresh air. Well done girls. I can't wait for the next one.




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...