10 December 2011

365 diary




























Back in late 2009 I purchased the classic 365 diary from kikki.K with the intention of cataloguing an image of inspiration each day for a year. Like most diaries, I never quite managed to fill every page, not because I had lost interest, but because I just got too damn busy!!
So, when I stumbled across it again this week I realised I really should give it another good go. So i'm off to kikki.K (like I need an excuse) to buy myself a fresh new 365 diary, ready for 2012.

Here are some of the pages from my diary.








1 comment:

  1. My kikki k diary has ended the same way as yours, too (from the sounds of it!) I know this post is old, but I'm just curious if you got to your 2012 one? (and 2013, and 2014...)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...